Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Voice of Truth" Bible or Jesus

A couple of days ago I was listening to Chrisitan radio and heard the Casting Crown song, Voice of Truth being played. When the song was over the dj lady came on the air and said, “I am so thankful we have the Bible; it is God’s greatest gift to us.”



But the Voice of Truth tells me a different story
The Voice of Truth says, "Do not be afraid!"
And the Voice of Truth says, "This is for My glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me (calling out to me)
I will choose to listen and believe-

I will choose to listen and believe the Voice of Truth

I will listen and believe
I will listen and believe the Voice of truth
I will listen and believe
Cause Jesus you are the voice of truth
And I will listen to you, you are-



Jesus is the Voice of truth. Jesus is the greatest gift the Father has given us; not the Bible.

How did she make this mistake?
How could anyone listen to this song and think he was singing about the Bible? Have we gotton the Bible and Jesus fused together?

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was clear to me from the very 1st day i heard the song that it is Jesus who speaks.

The Bible also speaks because it is inspired by the Holy Spirit.

So even though we might not hear God's/Jesus/Holy Spirit voice directly, the Bible does speak to us it is His instruction and manual on life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home